Homes and housing
- We will build as many genuinely affordable homes as we can as quickly as we can, and help others to do so as well. We will build more affordable homes than we have done in a generation.
- We will make sure that everyone has a sustainable roof over their head or is on a pathway to achieving this, minimising homelessness and rough sleeping.
- We will strive to make homes in Camden safe, well-managed and well-maintained, and make sure that people’s homes meet their needs. We will play an active role in shaping a private rented sector that works.
- We will do all we can to help young people who have grown up here, or who have strong connections to the borough, to build their adult lives here.
- We will support people living in our homes to live fulfilling, connected and healthy lives, tackling social isolation and unemployment head on.
- We will focus on building communities that are mixed, with well-designed homes and infrastructure that encourage integration, cohesion and active lifestyles.