Healthy, independent lives
- We will put health and wellbeing at the forefront of all that we do. We will create environments that make it easier to make healthy choices and take part in physical activity.
- We will confront the poorer health outcomes that exist among residents in social housing, using our relationship with our tenants to develop new community-based interventions.
- We will increase the number of people with health conditions moving into sustainable, good quality employment, leading the way while working with partners and businesses.
- We will reduce the prevalence of mental ill health, fighting against the root causes, such as social isolation, and tackling the stigma that exists towards mental illness.
- We will focus on intervening early and doing what we can to prevent long-term conditions.