Here’s a list of useful stuff for website redesigns, design thinking and usability testings.
- Blue Beanie Day 14: Toque ’em if You’ve Got ’em
- Driving Phantom from Grunt
- Destroying Your Enemies Through the Magic of Design
- Knowledge vs. Intelligence
- Overwhelmed by Code
- Why Responsive Images Matter
- Show Your Work: Demonstrating Progress on Your Projects
- The Couch Cone of Silence
- Learning to Be Flexible
- Personalizing Git with Aliases
- This week's sponsor: Proposify
- Planning for Performance
- Matt Griffin on How We Work: Pricing the Web
- This week's sponsor: Pantheon
- UX for the Enterprise
- Cultivating the Next Generation of Web Professionals
- Rachel Andrew on the Business of Web Dev: Managing Feature Requests
- That Pixel Design is so Hot Right Now
- The $PATH to Enlightenment
- Responsive Images in Practice
- Ask Dr. Web with Jeffrey Zeldman: Help! My Portfolio Sucks
- An Excellent Week
- Big Picture or Detail Oriented? UX Requires Both!
- Fundamental Principles of Great UX Design | How to Deliver Great UX Design
- The Making of a UX Designer
- About Face: The Essentials of Interaction Design
- Parallax Scrolling: Attention Getter or Headache?
- Data-Informed Design: Three Data Stories
- The Rise of the Phablet: Designing for Larger Phones
- Recruiting User Research Participants by Email
- How to Get Away with Murdering a Bad Idea
- Designing Projects for Success: A More Humane UX Practice
- Data Visualization Inspiration: Analysis To Insights To Action, Faster!
- Benchmarking Performance: Your Options, Dos, Don'ts and To-Die-Fors!
- Magnificent Mobile Website And App Analytics: Reports, Metrics, How-to!
- Smart Dashboard Modules: Insightful Dimensions And Best Metrics
- Digital Dashboards: Strategic & Tactical: Best Practices, Tips, Examples
- Digital Design & User Experience Best Practices: Happiness + Profits!
Liz Azyan’s Blog
Error: Feed has a error or is not valid