Here’s a list of useful stuff for website redesigns, design thinking and usability testings.
- The Couch Cone of Silence
- Learning to Be Flexible
- Personalizing Git with Aliases
- Ask Dr. Web with Jeffrey Zeldman: Help! My Portfolio Sucks
- An Excellent Week
- This week's sponsor: Hack Reactor
- Rachel Andrew on the Business of Web Dev: Seeing Past the Highlight Reel
- Beyond You
- Rian van der Merwe on A View from a Different Valley: How to Do What You Love, the Right Way
- Axiomatic CSS and Lobotomized Owls
- The Specialized Web: Working with Subject-Matter Experts
- Nishant Kothary on the Human Web: The Politics of Feedback
- Routines Aren’t the Enemy
- Training the CMS
- Collaborative User Testing: Less Bias, Better Research
- Laura Kalbag on Freelance Design: Breaking Stuff
- Before You Hire Designers
- Making Our Events More Inclusive For Those Under 21 (and Also Everyone Else)
- Shellshock: A Bigger Threat than Heartbleed?
- Antoine Lefeuvre on The Web, Worldwide: The Culinary Model of Web Design
- It Was Just A Thing
- Getting Started With CSS Audits
- Usability Testing Is Undermining UX Design
- Keys to a Successful Digital Strategy: CapTech Ventures
- Persuading Clients That the Need for User Research and Usability Testing Is Real
- Introducing the Build-Measure-Learn Approach to an Analytics Tool’s Redesign
- Bridging UX & Web Development: Better Results Through Team Integration
- The Future of UX Leadership: Radical Transformation
- A Pattern for User-Centric Organizational Change
- Intertwingled: Information Changes Everything
- User Experience Is a Feeling
- Do Mobile Operating Systems Need a Screen That Lets Users Choose Web Browsers?
- Benchmarking Performance: Your Options, Dos, Don'ts and To-Die-Fors!
- Magnificent Mobile Website And App Analytics: Reports, Metrics, How-to!
- Smart Dashboard Modules: Insightful Dimensions And Best Metrics
- Digital Dashboards: Strategic & Tactical: Best Practices, Tips, Examples
- Digital Design & User Experience Best Practices: Happiness + Profits!
- Excellent Analytics Tip #26: Every Critical Metric Should Have A BFF!
Liz Azyan’s Blog
Error: Feed has a error or is not valid